[Healeys] A/H Technical Resources

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] A/H Technical Resources
From: Neil McDonald <nmcd10@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:19:46 -0700
After over ten years under a tarp in my garage Iâ??m about to re-activate my
100-6....... it was a runner when it was put to bed. Obviously it will first
need work - including brakes, fuel pump, ignition and carbs as a minimum. Iâ??m
also determined to get the O/D working, which I believe is possible without a
rebuild. However after all this time I have forgotten much of the technical
stuff I used to know.

Somewhere on the Internet there is a website with an amazing collection of
technical articles covering all of these areas and more. I used to have this
site bookmarked but no longer. Any ideas please?

PS In case anyone asks why the ten year+ gap, its called a sailboat. Now sailed
away into history.
Neil McDonald

Email: nmcd10@gmail.com