[Healeys] Plans to go to Conclave in Deadwood from Oregon

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Plans to go to Conclave in Deadwood from Oregon
From: editorgary--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:01:42 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2043662_933505294.1560798102676

I'm signed up to go to Conclave, now living in Ashland, Oregon. Might even
drive my Healey BN7 since it could be the last opportunity for me for a major
roadtrip in this lifetime.
What route and dates is the Portland Group planning, coming and going? There
are two major interstate possibilities and some really incredible secondary
routes between Oregon and the Dakotas.
Gary Anderson

------=_Part_2043662_933505294.1560798102676

Oregon. Might even drive my Healey BN7 since it could be the last opportunity
for me for a major roadtrip in this lifetime.</font></div>

and going? There are two major interstate possibilities and some really
incredible secondary routes between Oregon and the Dakotas.</font></div>

------=_Part_2043662_933505294.1560798102676--

--===============1907571366951367006==