[Healeys] Disc Brake Caliper Assembly

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Disc Brake Caliper Assembly
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 06:00:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_572122_294019727.1561788055118

I am converting my BN2 to a front disc brake setup during the restoration.=
=C2=A0 One of the listers here was kind enough to sell me an almost complet=
e setup for the job.=C2=A0 The only thing not included were the rotors and =
a few fasteners.=C2=A0 The calipers are cleaned, un-assembled with all new =
parts.=C2=A0 This is an early 3000 setup.=C2=A0 I already changed the size =
of the rear slave cylinders for correct balance and bought 3000 extended sp=
lined hubs for the front.=C2=A0 Can someone point me in the direction of so=
me kind of instruction in assembling the calipers.=C2=A0 Having only litera=
ture for Sprites and 4 cylinder cars, I am kind of at a loss here.=C2=A0 No=
t a lot of parts, but quite new to putting calipers together.=C2=A0 I am su=
re there are some caveats that apply to this task.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_572122_294019727.1561788055118

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div>I am converting my BN2
to a front disc brake setup during the restoration.&nbsp; One of the listers
here was kind enough to sell me an almost complete setup for the job.&nbsp; The
only thing not included were the rotors and a few fasteners.&nbsp; The calipers
are cleaned, un-assembled with all new parts.&nbsp; This is an early 3000
setup.&nbsp; I already changed the size of the rear slave cylinders for correct
balance and bought 3000 extended splined hubs for the front.&nbsp; Can someone
point me in the direction of some kind of instruction in assembling the
calipers.&nbsp; Having only literature for Sprites and 4 cylinder cars, I am
kind of at a loss here.&nbsp; Not a lot of parts, but quite new to putting
calipers together.&nbsp; I am sure there are some caveats that apply to this
------=_Part_572122_294019727.1561788055118--

--===============4848347331073564387==