Re: [Healeys] Mind if I Rant?

To: Mike MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mind if I Rant?
From: s.hutchings@rogers.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 16:37:52 -0400
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
If it makes you feel any better, my BJ8 bump stop boxes were way off too.
Along with a lot of other parts.
The cars were hand built, yes, but we are restoring cars that have been around
a long time and have probably lost some of their original specs!
As they say in French- Bon courage!

Stephen, BJ8

PS, my car is â??finished â?? but I still have the occasional rant myself.

Sent from my iPad