[Healeys] Side/running lights BT7

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net> YxdJfNGhdgTp+ar+L/cpU1V0lfyiVbUnd5ZySFvf5aiewS/mTQ8cjKtBrFKgRUAsx55fvF0u18w3vA==
Subject: [Healeys] Side/running lights BT7
From: Mark Fawcett <m.fawcett@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 12:04:22 -0700

--00000000000016d419058f3b2553

Just realized that my side/running lights front and rear don't light. I
don't drive at night very often so I don't know how long this has been the
case. Head lights, turn signals and brake lights operate as normal. Checked
the dash lights and they work when the switch is in the middle position. I
bypassed the light switch and put power directly to the light circuit, but
nothing. I checked the fuse that I put in to protect the circuit, it's OK.
Not sure where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Fawcett
1959 BT7

--00000000000016d419058f3b2553

on&#39;t light. I don&#39;t drive at night very often so I don&#39;t know h=
ow long this has been the case. Head lights, turn signals and brake lights =
operate as normal. Checked the dash lights and they work when the switch is=
 in the middle position. I bypassed the light switch and put power directly=
 to the light circuit, but nothing. I checked the fuse that I put in to pro=
tect the circuit, it&#39;s OK.

Not sure where to go from here. Any help=C2=A0would be appreciated.<div><br=

--00000000000016d419058f3b2553--

--===============6680799872970224426==