Re: [Healeys] 100 front shroud "nose" measurements

To: "S. Carr" <britfan1@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 front shroud "nose" measurements
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 15:03:37 -0700
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
A cross check would be to make sure that the rear contour of the apron
matches the contour of the lower front nose area.  It doesn't have to
be exact.  That's what the beading is there for :-)  But it should be
fairly close so that the bolt holes match up if you have some
originals to match to, and -with or without matching holes -  the
whole thing looks right.

If the shroud nose fits the apron, and the parking light half-holes
and the headlight half-holes in the shroud match the other half of the
holes in the fenders it will look right.

Been there and done that.

-Roland
BN1 #724, now on the road after 22 years