[Healeys] 100 engine/drive train vibration

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 100 engine/drive train vibration
From: warthodson--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 18:22:10 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_461849_771811905.1566411730793

I am trying to help a friend who is trying to determine the source of a vib=
ration in his recently professionally restored 100 BN2.The car was very rec=
ently restored by a well respected company that is know for their concours =
quality restorations. I do not believe there are any non-original modificat=
ions involved in this problem.=C2=A0With the engine running, the transmissi=
on in neutral & the clutch engaged there is a noticeable vibration. When th=
e clutch is depressed (disengaged) the vibration disappears. =C2=A0I have n=
ot been able to actually experience this in person because the car is out o=
f town.What are your thoughts on the possible causes/explanations for this =
vibration?
Thanks,Gary Hodson=C2=A0
------=_Part_461849_771811905.1566411730793

vibration in his recently professionally restored 100 BN2.</div>

know for their concours quality restorations. I do not believe there are any
non-original modifications involved in this problem.&nbsp;</div>

engaged there is a noticeable vibration. When the clutch is depressed
(disengaged) the vibration disappears. &nbsp;</div>

is out of town.</div>

vibration?</div>

------=_Part_461849_771811905.1566411730793--

--===============5142841426091659743==