[Healeys] Hand Cleaner

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Hand Cleaner
From: Johnnie via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 03:11:06 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2546178_767987434.1567653066956

I emailed HOJO, will post answer when I receive it ! =C2=A0 Things change, =
years ago had same problem in shop I worked in. =C2=A0Older cans had a stic=
ky tab you pulled off hole on top of can, =C2=A0newer cans were meant to ha=
ve a pump inserted in them . =C2=A0Solution was to pierce hole on top of ca=
n so it was not vacuum sealed. =C2=A0That may not solve the problem everyon=
e is haveing now , but solved it years ago.

 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 Johnniew

------=_Part_2546178_767987434.1567653066956

HOJO, will post answer when I receive it ! &nbsp; Things change, years ago had
same problem in shop I worked in. &nbsp;Older cans had a sticky tab you pulled
off hole on top of can, &nbsp;newer cans were meant to have a pump inserted in
them . &nbsp;Solution was to pierce hole on top of can so it was not vacuum
sealed. &nbsp;That may not solve the problem everyone is haveing now , but
solved it years ago.<br>

&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Johnniew<br>

------=_Part_2546178_767987434.1567653066956--

--===============0221067943338238901==