Re: [Healeys] Buying parts from U.K.

To: R F BEGANI <rfbegani@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Buying parts from U.K.
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 12:54:17 -0700
Cc: Healey Email list <healeys@autox.team.net>
I know it seems unlikely but UK parts that are mailed by Her Majesty's
Postal Service get here faster and cheaper than through UPS. Longstone
Tyres got me a set of 5 Michelins delivered in California in less than
a week (and free shipping, too).  Looked funny, a couple of bundles of
tires handed to me over the post office counter.  No UPS gouge for
customs, either.

-Roland
BN1 #724