Re: [Healeys] 3000 rear drum brake linings

To: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 rear drum brake linings
From: "P.M. Pollock" <pollpete@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:00:12 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=ix.netcom.com; b=PoB0CF3OJ+jjR/CBAKxtwpYaIC2MqkDukK6t/cK4psboJMHmOrcoMNTY6T4Q07rCXkuYpIW6wWiL7LSaHL8Ayp5yatQOpbxPEA+f1ns1IJsqXY6RhGtFoYiGxYwCYui128qkEAN2EvMgN6pD6OIBt2lUgCJLQvbfV7HJ9uau7Vt2X/kKBjPZ+4z8D0g44YtgaENboaYlZvsxE8xvqqCziGAa+OZB0M7o+qgg8tkA8O29n+ghCg9U4qoOTaYletKSovZYDALZx3bDVlgG2AbzG28tT1c5p7K2WyE75oez56aQ7/29ZbeP2kK8PSzE08fESXz0RWXgYvNuw2pcZiUy8Q==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Disposition-Notification-To:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Yes, new shoes at about 100K.  As I recall evenly worn down close to minimum.

Pete Pollock
BJ7

--
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning