[Healeys] Door card material

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Door card material
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 11:30:49 -0700

--00000000000020019b05953389b1

I'm getting ready to make new door cards and trim my doors. My research has
found that people use everything including ABS plastic, foam board,
masonite and plywood. I'm leaning towards Baltic Birch plywood at this
point but I would like the infinite wisdom of this list before I go down
that, or any other, road.

--00000000000020019b05953389b1

oors. My research has found that people use everything including ABS plasti=
c, foam board, masonite and plywood. I&#39;m leaning towards Baltic Birch p=
lywood at this point but I would like the infinite wisdom of this list befo=
re I go down that, or any other, road.<br></div>

--00000000000020019b05953389b1--

--===============7555500351530952151==