Re: [Healeys] BN1 Fenders

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Fenders
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 16:27:38 -0800
I ordered a left front wing for a BN2 from Kilmartin in Australia (they
probably have the best body kit available).  They sent me one for a BN1,
so they should have them.  Shipping cost was reasonable but, of course,
it was wrong for my car but was steel and looked like good quality (I
ended up repairing the one we had; it didn't come out great).  They gave
me a complete refund, and told me not to bother shipping it back; I
think I still have it around somewhere if you want to come get it ;).

Bob