[Healeys] rear seat back BJ8

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] rear seat back BJ8
From: Brad Holden <bradh904@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 18:56:47 -0500

--0000000000009bc4f405994e26a7

Hi Guys, I wrote earlier today but my email came back saying it was under
review because I am not a member, but I IS a member so trying again.
Anyway, my rear seat assembly is back from the restorer, problem is for the
life of me I cannot get the rear backrest (squab) to fit between the inner
wheel well frames, it just seems to be too wide, I am looking at the sledge
hammer but know this is the wrong approach, any thoughts and many thanks.
Brad Holden

--===============2322799757136571462==