[Healeys] Top bows question

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Top bows question
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:00:10 -0800

--000000000000bd87c8059963fdca

I'm getting ready to have a new top installed and making sure I have all
the right bits.  The top bow legs fit into sockets.  I read somewhere that
the factory used plastic sleeves in the sockets. Moss does not show any
sleeves in their catalogue.  The sockets are a larger than the top bow legs
so It makes sense to me to find something that will take up a bit of that
slop. Any suggestions?

--000000000000bd87c8059963fdca

ng sure I have all the right bits.=C2=A0 The top bow legs fit into sockets.=
=C2=A0 I read somewhere that the factory used plastic sleeves in the socket=
s. Moss does not show any sleeves in their catalogue.=C2=A0 The sockets are=
 a larger than the top bow legs so It makes sense to me to find something t=
hat will take up a bit of that slop. Any suggestions?=C2=A0 <br></div>

--000000000000bd87c8059963fdca--

--===============4616475163673339546==