[Healeys] seat runners

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] seat runners
From: Brad Holden <bradh904@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:39:44 -0500

--000000000000d319e70599e82324

Here's a dumb question but I gotta ask, the seats on a BJ8 sit on two
wooden slats which have 5/16 holes drilled for the studs or so I figured,
the slats also have larger holes drilled which I am now thinking are for
the nuts and washers to fit into? Can someone clue me in?
Many thanks,
Brad Holden

--000000000000d319e70599e82324

 BJ8 sit on two wooden slats which have 5/16 holes drilled for the studs or=
 so I figured, the slats also have larger holes drilled which I am now thin=
king are for the nuts and washers to fit into? Can someone clue me in?<div>=

--000000000000d319e70599e82324--

--===============8169726999725348507==