Re: [Healeys] Replacement Door Trim Seals ( Furflex / Bristleflex ? )

To: "Graeme Molony" <gmolony1@bigpond.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Replacement Door Trim Seals ( Furflex / Bristleflex ? )
From: "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 09:41:00 -0800

--===============5062572096721212733==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0031_01D5D1D1.384DCAD0"

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01D5D1D1.384DCAD0
        charset="UTF-8"

Hi Graham:

Try Bob Yule at Autofarm Ausirtin-Healey-Healey in Ontario, Canada:

https://autofarm.net/

He handles Martin MacGregors Bristleflex door seals for Big Healeys =
=E2=80=93 there is a beige type colour available =E2=80=93 I have a set =
on my Golden Beige BJ8.  Bob has a very nice OEW BJ8 with a similar tan =
interior colour to yours.  Autofarm is a distributor for AH4H in the UK.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb