[Healeys] Re" Healey Literature

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Re" Healey Literature
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 22:16:52 GMT
Full-name: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
--===============5434196095843237351==

----__JWM__J4d860064.52d7a565S.791a6cb9M

I have available, individually, for best offer, the following: 1) Healey=
 The handsome Brute. 2 copies in excellent condition, Chris Harvey (1978=
) 2) Die Healeys Collectors Guide BandII, Graham Robson, in German (1988=
)  3) Illustrated Austin-Healey Buyer"s Guide, Richard Newton, (1984) 4)=
 Healey History. This book was originally published a gift to the member=
s of Austin Healey Owner's Club Netherland, on the occasion of the secon=
d anniversary. 5) Austin-healey Freunde stickers (3) Will go with 1) or =
3) as requested. All are in excellent condition. Thanks.  Cheers, Doug
----__JWM__J4d860064.52d7a565S.791a6cb9M

:</div>
s Harvey (1978)</div>
988)&nbsp;</div>
/div>
 members of Austin Healey Owner's Club Netherland, on the occasion of th=
e second anniversary.</div>
ested.</div>