[Healeys] [OT] Spam

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] [OT] Spam
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:29:52 -0700
Anybody else being deluged with spam emails?  I mean, I've always gotten
a few now and then, but for the last several weeks I'm getting a couple
dozen a day, and Comcast's servers' spam filters only flag emails from
lists and forums I've subscribed to for years.  The spammers have gotten
cleverer, using different domains so you can't even create effective
filters.  Some emails are from (apparently) legit businesses, but they
are clearly violating the CAN-SPAM act; maybe they think the gov't is
too busy paying itself $1T in bonuses to enforce any laws?

Or am I just lucky?

Bob