[Healeys] Water Pump Stud

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Water Pump Stud
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 05:03:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_557847_1071667367.1589000635877

This is actually a three part inquiry.=C2=A0 First, what size BSF die do I =
need to clean up the threads on a 100 water pump stud?=C2=A0 Or, does anyon=
e have a water pump stud in a jar somewhere in your garage?=C2=A0 Two, I ha=
ve two extended shoulder nuts to mount the water pump with, but which stud =
do they go on?=C2=A0 Even with the extended nut, the stud closest to the an=
gled tap (left top) does not have enough clearance for a socket.=C2=A0 The =
two ribs of the water pump body at the bottom stud prevent a socket use wit=
h a regular nut.=C2=A0 Does anyone else with a four cylinder car pull what'=
s left of their hair out replacing a water pump or am I missing something?M=
ike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_557847_1071667367.1589000635877

This is actually a three part inquiry.&nbsp; First, what size BSF die do I =
need to clean up the threads on a 100 water pump stud?&nbsp; Or, does anyon=
e have a water pump stud in a jar somewhere in your garage?&nbsp; Two, I ha=
ve two extended shoulder nuts to mount the water pump with, but which stud =
do they go on?&nbsp; Even with the extended nut, the stud closest to the an=
gled tap (left top) does not have enough clearance for a socket.&nbsp; The =
two ribs of the water pump body at the bottom stud prevent a socket use wit=
h a regular nut.&nbsp; Does anyone else with a four cylinder car pull what'=
s left of their hair out replacing a water pump or am I missing something?<=
div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1589000607518">Mike MacLean<br><br><di=
v id=3D"ymail_android_signature"><a id=3D"ymail_android_signature_link" hre=
f=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Interna=
l_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DIntern=
al&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature">Sent from AT&=
------=_Part_557847_1071667367.1589000635877--

--===============8310562583577148672==