Re: [Healeys] Distributor to spark plug lead continuity

To: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Distributor to spark plug lead continuity
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 08:56:14 -0700
Cc: Healeys@autox.team.net
I should have mentioned that even your test leads will have some
resistance, so many/most/all MMs have a 'zero' function.  If you set the
lower ohm range and cross the leads you'll get some milliohm reading,
then when you press the zero function the MM will display zero ohms, so
you don't have to do the math to calculate the actual reading of your
circuit.