Re: [Healeys] Rightway Heritage Trimming

To: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rightway Heritage Trimming
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 12:05:00 -0700
Cc: healeylist <Healeys@autox.team.net>

--000000000000d7887a05a6556c3e

Nfi
But I agree. I have been to his place and he is sn excellent craftsperson
and does beautiful work. Plus he is a fine restoration mechanic as well.I
saw the mgb he restored at his then home shop.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
59 BN4
67MGB
65 AH Sprite
phone makes it's own choices. Forgive typos

On Sat, May 23, 2020, 11:20 AM Linwood Rose via Healeys <
healeys@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Eleven years ago when I restored my BT7 I had a hard time finding the
> proper size vinyl piping for the door shut finisher aluminum plates. Most
> of the stuff that I could find from the usual vendors used a nylon line
> inside the vinyl that was too large in diameter. I found something that w=
as
> close to right at a fabric shop, but I was never satisfied with this litt=
le
> detail.
>
> While this is a small item, I just wanted to pass along a great customer
> service experience. Some of you will know that Rich Chrysler=E2=80=99s so=
n, Geoff,
> is a highly talented upholstery trimmer. After about ten years at Heritag=
> Upholstery he began his own business,
> https://www.rightwayheritagetrim.com/. I have been following Geoff=E2=80=
=99s Blog
> about his business and his own restoration projects and hobbies. He is
> currently working on a BN1. I wrote Geoff about the vinyl trim I had been
> seeking and he responded that he would be happy to =E2=80=9Cmake up=E2=80=
=9D a set for me.
> I received them in the mail today and they look perfect to me. I am eager
> to get them installed next week.
>
> Take a look at Geoff=E2=80=99s site. You will quickly see that he has mas=
tered his
> trade. Send some business to him. I am sure you will be pleased with the
> result! When it comes time to replace my interior I know who I will call
> upon.
>
> Lin
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/eyera3000@gmail.com

--000000000000d7887a05a6556c3e

e and he is sn excellent craftsperson and does beautiful work. Plus he is a=
 fine restoration mechanic as well.I saw the mgb he restored at his then ho=
class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, May 23,=
 2020, 11:20 AM Linwood Rose via Healeys &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:healeys@auto=
s=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;pad=
ding-left:1ex"><div style=3D"word-wrap:break-word;line-break:after-white-sp=
ace">Eleven years ago when I restored my BT7 I had a hard time finding the =
proper size vinyl piping for the door shut finisher aluminum plates. Most o=
f the stuff that I could find from the usual vendors used a nylon line insi=
de the vinyl that was too large in diameter. I found something that was clo=
se to right at a fabric shop, but I was never satisfied with this little de=
 pass along a great customer service experience. Some of you will know that=
 Rich Chrysler=E2=80=99s son, Geoff, is a highly talented upholstery trimme=
r. After about ten years at Heritage Upholstery he began his own business,=
=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://www.rightwayheritagetrim.com/"; target=3D"_blank" r=
el=3D"noreferrer">https://www.rightwayheritagetrim.com/</a>. I have been fo=
llowing Geoff=E2=80=99s Blog about his business and his own restoration pro=
jects and hobbies. He is currently working on a BN1. I wrote Geoff about th=
e vinyl trim I had been seeking and he responded that he would be happy to =
=E2=80=9Cmake up=E2=80=9D a set for me. I received them in the mail today a=
nd they look perfect to me. I am eager to get them installed next week.</di=
 see that he has mastered his trade. Send some business to him. I am sure y=
ou will be pleased with the result! When it comes time to replace my interi=
____________________________________________<br>
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"; rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <=