[Healeys] 100 rear fender beadings.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] 100 rear fender beadings.
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:03:00 -0400

--0000000000008c3cf805a8705a84

I'm working on installing a set of cockpit combings and am uncertain about
the intersection of the combings with the front end of the fender beadings.
I had always thought that the beadings just butted up to the combings but,
upon examining several original beadings I have found several where the end
of the beading has been flattened so that it will nest under the combing.
Anyone know how these were originally for sure?
Thanks.

--0000000000008c3cf805a8705a84

nd am uncertain about the intersection of the combings with the front end o=
f the fender beadings.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">I had always thought that the=
 beadings just butted up to the combings but, upon examining several origin=
al beadings I have found several where the end of the beading has been flat=
tened so that it will nest under the combing.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">=
Anyone know how these were originally for sure?</div><div dir=3D"auto">Than=

--0000000000008c3cf805a8705a84--

--===============7793173273185584774==