[Healeys] Guidelines help

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Guidelines help
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 11:05:26 -0400

--00000000000081883905ac0e96a0

I have the need to establish contact with 1 or 2 owners of a KNOWN TO BE
ORIGINAL BJ8s who would be willing to help with confirming and perhaps
photographing details of their car for the Concours Guidelines.
If you have such a car an would be able and willing to help I appreciate
your contacting me directly.
Many thanks,

Michael Salter

--00000000000081883905ac0e96a0

f a KNOWN TO BE ORIGINAL BJ8s who would be willing to=C2=A0help with confir=
ming and perhaps photographing details of their car for the Concours Guidel=
ines.<div dir=3D"auto">If you have such a car an would be able and willing =
to help I appreciate your contacting me directly.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Ma=
r=C2=A0</div></div>

--00000000000081883905ac0e96a0--

--===============3529716458912177174==