[Healeys] King Dick jack

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] King Dick jack
From: warthodson--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 14:24:05 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_715693_1741402367.1597069445051

I have a King Dick jack, part # SF=C2=A0 =C2=A0B1077 which I believe is ori=
ginal to late BN1 & early BN2 (1955). It appears to the in good condition. =
I will make it available to the first fair & reasonable offer, plus shippin=
g.Contact me off list with offers or questions.Thanks,Gary Hodson
------=_Part_715693_1741402367.1597069445051

Dick jack, part # SF&nbsp; &nbsp;B1077 which I believe is original to late BN1
&amp; early BN2 (1955). It appears to the in good condition. I will make it
available to the first fair &amp; reasonable offer, plus shipping.

------=_Part_715693_1741402367.1597069445051--

--===============7841970069582330119==