[Healeys] 3000 window tip screws

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 3000 window tip screws
From: Skip Saunders via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:01:45 -0400

--000000000000b2a1de05af9e7caf

Does anyone know the size screw used to secure the black plastic tip that
mounts at the top of the window rail into the "vent window" assembly?   Or
where one can buy them?   I have the new black plastic tips, but I've
misplaced my old screws.    Thanks -skip- BJ8 "Gladys"

--000000000000b2a1de05af9e7caf

lastic tip that mounts at the top of the window rail into the &quot;vent wi=
ndow&quot; assembly?=C2=A0 =C2=A0Or where one can buy them?=C2=A0 =C2=A0I h=
ave the new black plastic tips, but I&#39;ve misplaced my old screws.=C2=A0=
 =C2=A0 Thanks -skip- BJ8 &quot;Gladys&quot;<br></div>

--000000000000b2a1de05af9e7caf--

--===============4720816566635930165==