Re: [Healeys] Pedals

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pedals
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:00:09 -0700
On a recent 'Wheeler Dealers' episode they re-furbed a Datsun 'Fairlady'
sports car (tinier than even a 100). Ant's feet couldn't work the
pedals, as there was barely a gap between the accelerator and brake
pedals. His solution was to take the brake pedal shaft, which was bent
so as to place the two pedals close, and with a vice and a BFH he bent
it the other way ... 'Job done!' as Ant would say.

I've bought several pairs of shoes solely because had narrow, tapered
toe sections.