[Healeys] Under Dash Brackets

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Under Dash Brackets
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:28:17 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2213553_1426524462.1603348097264

Can someone take clear picture of how the fresh air and choke brackets are =
attached under the dash of the 100.=C2=A0 I just got an order from Ahead 4 =
Healeys which included the two brackets for the choke cable and the fresh a=
ir cable.=C2=A0 Location and cable routing would be very helpful.=C2=A0 I d=
id not take this car apart and have to rely on pictures I can find on the n=
et.=C2=A0 Unfortunately, there are damn few pictures under the dash.=C2=A0 =
Lots if firewall pictures, but the under dash area is very elusive.Mike Mac=
Lean

------=_Part_2213553_1426524462.1603348097264

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false">Can someone take clear picture of how the fresh air and
choke brackets are attached under the dash of the 100.&nbsp; I just got an
order from Ahead 4 Healeys which included the two brackets for the choke cable
and the fresh air cable.&nbsp; Location and cable routing would be very
helpful.&nbsp; I did not take this car apart and have to rely on pictures I can
find on the net.&nbsp; Unfortunately, there are damn few pictures under the
dash.&nbsp; Lots if firewall pictures, but the under dash area is very
elusive.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Mike
------=_Part_2213553_1426524462.1603348097264--

--===============1147665461723267630==