[Healeys] Better Clutch Slave dust Cover

Subject: [Healeys] Better Clutch Slave dust Cover
From: "Ron Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 10:12:38 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=UyvT6G8dW1qVfxiYrMjLfWr3i4cBTR37wLiFEiR6tMKlPQoMy3ipzMucACwDNUgOGxfk2dh2a3bSbse6KcxRporXae9suoned8lorguZ6cKy6H471YZnFuLBb5/cTtqCVdrZH+vbtrtOeP0L0CR9M5GAL6ViCw+3X0py4lc2oU3rupkl0xV616fMm5knJhQfzH8CZ5hD+MbLo1PoBWWqOXF7UW01vUAaqW/AwhidN6eM2DAdbNdIBUMFchj8R3lAsZh4yvy75MHjrQwD5/g4Kxvqgfmc1hpoFWOTWaH/JIXHeUE49aIWH80qJZbCyiAnD3epinn5R/PSsmoSf1d7ag==; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;

--===============9074343406980081454==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370"

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370
        charset="Windows-1252"

Has anyone found a better(more effective) rubber dust cover for the =
slave cylinder?   I needed to replace my 15 year old slave cylinder =
which was leaking and discovered lots of road dirt and dust inside the =
dust cover. The old cover was fully attached as designed but inside was =
full of fine dust and road dirt. The dust cover has a small opening =
through which the push rod travels, but, that opening is not very tight =
and clearly allows a lot of road dirt to enter.   I am wondering if =
anyone has found a better method of sealing this opening?

Ron Fine
61BN7

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D6B425.5ABCA370
        charset="Windows-1252"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Has anyone found a better(more effective) rubber dust cover for the =
slave=20
cylinder?&nbsp;&nbsp; I needed to replace my 15 year old slave cylinder =
which=20
was leaking and discovered lots of road dirt and dust inside the dust =
cover. The=20
old cover was fully attached as designed but inside was full of fine =
dust and=20
road dirt. The dust cover has a small opening through which the push rod =

travels, but, that opening is not very tight and clearly allows a lot of =
road=20
dirt to enter.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am wondering if anyone has found a better =
method of=20
sealing this opening?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ron Fine</DIV>
<DIV>61BN7</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>