Re: [Healeys] Flywheel removal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Flywheel removal
From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:10:00 +0100

--------------1AAB5E96DB850AC4192DCED6

No, the flywheel does nothing to trigger the ignition. Make sure though
that you replace it in the same position you took it off (mark with
centre punch or permanent marker). If you do not this you may upset the
balance if the crankshaft, as in properly rebuild engines the crankshaft
is balanced with the flywheel and clutch assembly fitted.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 11-11-2020 om 17:01 schreef Tom Felts via Healeys:
> If I remove and replace the flywheel in the exact location that it was
> removed am I disturbing anything like timing or ??
>
> Thanks
> tom

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl

--------------1AAB5E96DB850AC4192DCED6

  <head>
  </head>
      though that you replace it in the same position you took it off
      (mark with centre punch or permanent marker). If you do not this
      you may upset the balance if the crankshaft, as in properly
      rebuild engines the crankshaft is balanced with the flywheel and
      clutch assembly fitted.</p>
      Felts via Healeys:<br>
cite="mid:500603302.100735163.1605110461005.JavaMail.zimbra@windstream.net">
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}</style>
        that it was removed am I disturbing anything like timing or ??</div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"