Re: [Healeys] Rough running

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rough running
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:25:25 -0500

--------------FDF5D225040D4BCE6D828FCF

Keith,

Did you happen to feel the coil after it acted up?  if it is that, it
will be very hot, so be careful to avoid burning your hand.

Charlie

On 11/12/2020 10:26 AM, Keith Pennell via Healeys wrote:
> Two days ago I took the BJ8 out for its every-four-month exercise.
>  Just as before it ran beautifully for the first 8 or so miles then
> began to develop a miss.  Temp gauge around 180 and ambient temp 80-82
> F.  When I stopped for some photo taking it would not restart (as I
> was afraid it would).  Temp gauge above 220.  After a 20 minute
> cooling off and allowing the temp to drop below 200 it reluctantly
> restarted, still with a miss, and I hurried on home.
> Any thoughts on what is the cause of this behavior?

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mgcharlie@comcast.net

--------------FDF5D225040D4BCE6D828FCF

  <head>
  </head>
      that, it will be very hot, so be careful to avoid burning your
      hand.</p>
      via Healeys wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1260923054.4685354.1605194803811@mail.yahoo.com">
        BJ8 out for its every-four-month exercise.  Just as before it
        ran beautifully for the first 8 or so miles then began to
        develop a miss.  Temp gauge around 180 and ambient temp 80-82 F.
         When I stopped for some photo taking it would not restart (as I
        was afraid it would).  Temp gauge above 220.  After a 20 minute
        cooling off and allowing the temp to drop below 200 it
        reluctantly restarted, still with a miss, and I hurried on home.
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"