Re: [Healeys] MOSS MOTORS TO ACQUIRE VICTORIA BRITISH

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MOSS MOTORS TO ACQUIRE VICTORIA BRITISH
From: Bob Spidell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 07:57:29 -0800

--------------34B6DA8F92A38076AF77CD63

Hmmmmm ... big news in our humble little LBC community. VB has been
slipping in recent years WRT inventory--e.g., for years, all they've had
was half a BJ8 exhaust system--and MM will probably bring them
up-to-snuff, or absorb them entirely (lot of overhead to run two
separate companies; unfortunately there will probably be some
'redundancies'). Cuts the number of suppliers, though, which may not be
good for prices, though we'll still have LBC Cars and I think Sports &
Classics are still in the game; many others source from Moss (mostly),
and I think Moss gets some of their stuff from overseas.

Sign of the times, I suppose. Maybe my old VB catalogs will become
collectible?

On 11/21/2020 4:10 AM, Warren wrote:

> http://www.victoriabritish.com/press-release/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0FjtyuvIjmDoKCT0NoSkSSAKf8HMiJ5IN2Bs-eH6XA8fYfOyGZOuonoM0

--------------34B6DA8F92A38076AF77CD63

  <head>
  </head>
    Hmmmmm ... big news in our humble little LBC community. VB has been
    slipping in recent years WRT inventory--e.g., for years, all they've
    had was half a BJ8 exhaust system--and MM will probably bring them
    up-to-snuff, or absorb them entirely (lot of overhead to run two
    separate companies; unfortunately there will probably be some
    'redundancies'). Cuts the number of suppliers, though, which may not
    be good for prices, though we'll still have LBC Cars and I think
    Sports &amp; Classics are still in the game; many others source from
    Moss (mostly), and I think Moss gets some of their stuff from
    overseas.<br>
    Sign of the times, I suppose. Maybe my old VB catalogs will become
    collectible?<br>
      cite="mid:57488293-1033-4EB7-8582-35572884BB7D@hxcore.ol">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}</style>
href="http://www.victoriabritish.com/press-release/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0FjtyuvIjmDoKCT0NoSkSSAKf8HMiJ5IN2Bs-eH6XA8fYfOyGZOuonoM0";>http://www.victoriabritish.com/press-release/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR0FjtyuvIjmDoKCT0NoSkSSAKf8HMiJ5IN2Bs-eH6XA8fYfOyGZOuonoM0</a></p>

--------------34B6DA8F92A38076AF77CD63--

--===============5213714826823789750==