Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 on TV

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 on TV
From: Alex via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:17:43 -0500

--------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64

My blue 1960 BT7 has been dubbed the Blue Mainie.

== Alex in Maine

On 11/24/2020 8:12 PM, llennep--- via Healeys wrote:
> I may be late on this but just saw it last night for first time.
>  "Wheeler Dealers" on Motortrend network is one of few shows on any
> network I make an effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low
> key dialogue between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also
> interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.
> Anyway last night Mike bought a 65 AH 3000 BJ8 MkIII.  Paid 35k.  He
> and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale and
> the car brought $71000.  It looked great and the upgrades were nice
> and well chosen.  (I did not care for the selection of the all red
> interior for a BRG car however.  Tan or maintain black would have been
> better IMHO). And to think of it, I would not have done the side
> exhaust either.
> Anyone else seen that episode?
> Keith
> PS. attached is recent picture of "Baby Car" my friend for 47 years.
> Am I the only one who names family vehicles?  Drivers as well as
> collectibles.

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/alexmm@roadrunner.com

--------------E3F58E380433C61CC5E53C64

  <head>
  </head>
    == Alex in Maine<br>
      Healeys wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1096475272.1332112.1606266775375@mail.yahoo.com">
        but just saw it last night for first time.  "Wheeler Dealers" on
        Motortrend network is one of few shows on any network I make an
        effort to watch with regularity.  I enjoy the low key dialogue
        between Mike Brewer and Ant Anstead.  Its content is also
        interesting as I like the repair/resto theme each episode.
          35k.  He and Ant put 10k into it.  Took it to Barrett-Jackson
          in Scottsdale and the car brought $71000.  It looked great and
          the upgrades were nice and well chosen.  (I did not care for
          the selection of the all red interior for a BRG car however.
           Tan or maintain black would have been better IMHO). And to
          think of it, I would not have done the side exhaust either.</div>
          47 years.</div>
          well as collectibles.</div>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>