[Healeys] Not Healey suspension

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Not Healey suspension
From: llennep--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 01:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2428517_1393664055.1606614776441

Hello ListersOff the Healey topic. =C2=A0There is air ride suspension on my=
 recent hot rod purchase. =C2=A0I wish to add a manual on-off switch to con=
trol the air compressor. =C2=A0It is a bit difficult to get to the air comp=
ressor to check its label so can anyone give me an idea - what would be the=
 minimum amp rating for the switch? =C2=A0I currently have a toggle switch =
on it that is rated at 6 amp I believe it is.Keith
------=_Part_2428517_1393664055.1606614776441

rod purchase. &nbsp;I wish to add a manual on-off switch to control the air
compressor. &nbsp;It is a bit difficult to get to the air compressor to check
its label so can anyone give me an idea - what would be the minimum amp rating
for the switch? &nbsp;I currently have a toggle switch on it that is rated at 6
amp I believe it is.</div>

------=_Part_2428517_1393664055.1606614776441--

--===============4729430278477966107==