[Healeys] 100 remote oil filter & oil cooler

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 remote oil filter & oil cooler
From: warthodson--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 15:38:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742

I am planning on installing a remote oil filter adapter & a remote oil cool=
er on my 100. The side of the block has=C2=A02 oil passage holes, one above=
 the other. Which is the discharge hole & which is the return hole? A relat=
ed question: Is the normal oil flow from the block to the remote filter to =
the oil cooler & back to the block?Gary Hodson
------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742

installing a remote oil filter adapter &amp; a remote oil cooler on my 100. The
side of the block has&nbsp;<span style="font-size: 12pt; background-color:
transparent;">2 oil passage holes, one above the other. Which is the discharge
hole &amp; which is the return hole? A related question: Is the normal oil flow
from the block to the remote filter to the oil cooler &amp; back to the
block?</span></div>

style="font-size: 12pt; background-color: transparent;">Gary Hodson</span></div>

------=_Part_1586385_735120862.1612366710742--

--===============6598921186703360314==