[Healeys] Free for the shipping

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Free for the shipping
From: llennep--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:37:07 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698

Related to my post on meters I have this vintage Micronta free to a good ho=
me. =C2=A0It is listed as a Range Doubler Multitester. =C2=A0Case has a cou=
ple chips and not sure how well it works. =C2=A0Maybe repairable, maybe for=
 parts, for the collector. =C2=A0This belonged to my father in law who used=
 it in the 70s I believe.First come first served =C2=A0Shipping from 23602.=
Keith
------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698

this vintage Micronta free to a good home. &nbsp;It is listed as a Range
Doubler Multitester. &nbsp;Case has a couple chips and not sure how well it
works. &nbsp;Maybe repairable, maybe for parts, for the collector. &nbsp;This
belonged to my father in law who used it in the 70s I believe.<span></span>

------=_Part_464871_1758247881.1613007427698--

--===============2792184052863506216==