[Healeys] Brakes

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Brakes
From: Kimo Briske via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:19:55 -1000

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7

A good reason for diligent brake system maintenance is that our cars do not
have a split system. Split braking systems became common in the mid 60's.
So if a part leaks/fails, no brakes. A good reason to have a properly
adjusted parking/emergency brake. Try a quick stop downshifting and using
the hand brake !  Aloha, Kimo

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7

ood reason for diligent brake system maintenance is that our cars do not ha=
ve a split system. Split braking systems became common in the mid 60&#39;s.=
 So if a part leaks/fails, no brakes. A good reason to have a properly adju=
sted parking/emergency brake. Try a quick stop downshifting and using the h=
and brake !=C2=A0 Aloha, Kimo</div></div>

--000000000000b4d95e05bdd629f7--

--===============0242418289156237535==