[Healeys] Healey Toy Factory Model

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Toy Factory Model
From: Ken Fleming via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 21:22:28 -0400
Around circa 2002, Charles Mattews renowned Healey toy Collector
commissioned a 1/8 scale detailed Healey model based solely on the 100, by well
known model builder, John Stinton. In conversations with Charles, only 200 were
planned to be built , 50 BN1, 50 BN2,50 100M, and 50 100S to be only sold to
owners of 100s as a requirement without duplication.
Less then 140 were built, then molds discarded  and Stinton retired meaning
models would never be produced again.
If anyone on the list owns one of the HTF Models, please contact me with your
model , color, options and a photo if possible. My goal is to determine how
many of these are in the US and establish record as some have since changed
hands in last few years.
I am fortunate to have a complete history of my model from its development ,
show history and its build strategy of options.
Feel free to contact me
directly.
Ken

Sent from my iPhone