Re: [Healeys] Platform lift

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Platform lift
From: Robert Westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:04:29 -0700
Speaking of lifts,  I would love it if someone would make a diagram of the
Healeyâ??s frame ( for the 100 and 3000 ) with proper jacking and lift
locations.

It would be great to keep a copy in the car in case you ever have to have
someone in a shop that doesnâ??t know Healeys try lift it.

I had one incident where an unknowing attendant used the fender seams as his
lifting point. Bugger .

Rob