[Healeys] Idle redux

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Idle redux
From: i erbs via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:38:26 -0700

--0000000000008619c605c00de023

So went out after dinner see what was up with my car as the idle issue came
back with some engine ping.
Got feeler gauge and went to work. Noticed back spring clip was loose.
Checked gap to if dizzy was acting up. .012. A bit on the tight side, but
not too terrible. Made sure the real clip was tight, took the car out and
she ran and idled great. Thanks to those who offered help. Always check
simple stuff first
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR

--0000000000008619c605c00de023

he idle issue came back with some engine ping.<div dir=3D"auto">Got feeler =
gauge and went to work. Noticed back spring clip was loose. Checked gap to =
if dizzy was acting up. .012. A bit on the tight side, but not too terrible=
. Made sure the real clip was tight, took the car out and she ran and idled=
 great. Thanks to those who offered help. Always check simple stuff first</=
/div></div>

--0000000000008619c605c00de023--

--===============6905505882312832263==