Re: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 17:14:03 -0700

--------------A3E6DC7C838D5E5E43FA2F9D

Soooo ... what's the guess on the would-be 'buyers?' Brokers looking to
low-ball owners in distress? Foreign buyers?

In a (perverse) way, this might be good if it means there is still
demand for Healeys.

bs

On 8/3/2021 1:26 PM, i erbs via Healeys wrote:
> Great to hear.
>
> Ira Erbs
> 1959 AH 100-6
> 1967 MGB
> Milwaukie, OR
>
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 10:40 AM Henry G Leach via Healeys
>
>     Hi Len-this is why I believe the next release of the Resource Book
>     will only be available on-line in the "members section" of our
>     website: healey.org <http://healey.org>.
>
>     This way only paid members can access that list. Also, the cost of
>     printing this manual in the past has gone out the roof, and we
>     cant afford to print hard copies anymore-probably a good thing. Hank
>
>     -----------------------------------------

  <head>
  </head>
    Soooo ... what's the guess on the would-be 'buyers?' Brokers looking
    to low-ball owners in distress? Foreign buyers?<br>
    In a (perverse) way, this might be good if it means there is still
    demand for Healeys.<br>
    bs<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CABXhz89swy7m3M92Ef_Sphm3=O79a5rh=O1edemPB-OWvafXuQ@mail.gmail.com">
          1959 AH 100-6<br>
          1967 MGB<br>
          Milwaukie, OR</div>
          Henry G Leach via Healeys &lt;<a
            href="mailto:healeys@autox.team.net";
moz-do-not-send="true">healeys@autox.team.net</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            Resource Book will only be available on-line in the "members
            section" of our website: <a href="http://healey.org";
              target="_blank" rel="noreferrer"
moz-do-not-send="true">healey.org</a>.
              the cost of printing this manual in the past has gone out
              the roof, and we cant afford to print hard copies
              anymore-probably a good thing. Hank<br>
                I live in California.  Why would someone in North
                Carolina ask
                me if I wanted to sell my car?</div>
                if
                anyone else has received an e-mail from Bruce Thomas or
                knows
                him.  Who "advised " him that that I owned an
                Austin-Healey?  Does anyone in AHCUSA know him?  He is
                not in the latest roster.</div>
                Fairfield, CA, USA<br>
                1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031</div>
                  <a title="bruce@scrum7.com" rel="noreferrer"