[Healeys] Oil Pump Prime

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Oil Pump Prime
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 13:25:48 -0700

--0000000000001cc9f305cb455702

Is there a port I can prime the oil pump on my 100 engine?  My friend that
built the short block recommended priming the oil pump with STP.  He just
did not get to tell me how to pack it before he passed.  I have also heard
that assembly lube is another alternative.  Any suggestions?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000001cc9f305cb455702

?=C2=A0 My friend that built the short block recommended priming the oil pu=
mp with STP.=C2=A0 He just did not get to tell me how to pack it before he =
passed.=C2=A0 I have also heard that assembly lube is another alternative.=

--0000000000001cc9f305cb455702--

--===============4848188771991457693==