Re: [Healeys] 100 Reflector Plinth Pads

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Reflector Plinth Pads
From: Bob Haskell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:44:01 -0400
Bob,

I think you're thinking of Craig Rice who retired from Allison Gas
Turbine in Indianapolis. He made the lens, housings and rubber bits, and
BN1 gearbox synchros.  I don't remember if he was going to make new
steering worm gears or remachine/reharden old ones.  I'll ask the next
time I see him.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar