[Healeys] Strange happenings

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Strange happenings
From: Tom Felts via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:08:56 -0400 (EDT)
Went for a drive in the BJ8 today. Running along a smooth as silk.  Got a few
sputters, then a backfire that smooth.   Shortly after, same situation.  Then
it was like someone turned off the key.  She died.  Waited a moment she
started.  Smooth for a few seconds, then died.  I found the fuel pump was
working and I had fuel to noth carbs. Checked both float bowls, full.  Checked
grosse jets, not sticking.  No overflow fro manifold or carbs. Kept the
start/shut off and would never continue running.  Called AAA, got towed home.
Any ideas??