Re: [Healeys] leaving the list

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] leaving the list
From: RCobb via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:04:29 -0800
Hi Bob,

Sorry to learn of your vision issues.

I recall your avid participation in all things Healey, especially in,
but not limited to, the Chicago area.

Time does move forward, though fortunately we have  great
memories...meeting in Chuck Anderson's garage, with Healeys strewn
across his front lawn and the meals at Red Robin when we met in
Warrenville, for Healey events or at your home.

I was active in the Chicago AHCU chapter in the 80s and 90s and at the
time my BJ8 was silver.

Don't know how much your current vision limits your driving, but, as I
recall Pat was a very competent driver, particularly in Healey Club
events, so you have a built-in chauffeur!

All the best.

Bob Cobb

--

I have been on this list since the beginning. I regret that I no longer am able
to converse with you all.My sight has deteriorated to the point I can't read

I wish you all the best. Keep your Healeys on the road.
Bob Brown