[Healeys] Door panel opening 100/6 - early 3000

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Door panel opening 100/6 - early 3000
From: Richard Mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 17:19:49 -0800
I have made up some door panels that match the exterior dimensions of the door.
  Iâ??m ready now to cut the inside opening but I need to know what the
distance is between the door panel opening and the opening in the door.  In
other words, what are the dimensions of panel overlap at all the interior edges
in the door: top, bottom, front and back?  Can someone measure their door for
me and provide me with the measurements?

Thanks,  Richard

Richard Mayor
Portland, Oregon
boyracer466@gmail.com