[Healeys] Need title to BN6

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Need title to BN6
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 07:56:08 -0800

--000000000000de1e7505d31d3ab4

I know this sounds sketchy.  But, I bought a BN6 many , many years ago for
its body panels. It was cheap and came with a title - for a BN4.  I have
since reassembled the car but I don't want to go any further unless I have
a proper title.

Anyone out there have a BN6 title they are willing to sell?

Thanks,  Richard

--000000000000de1e7505d31d3ab4

 many , many years ago for its body panels. It was cheap and came with a ti=
tle - for a BN4.=C2=A0 I have since reassembled the car but I don&#39;t wan=

--000000000000de1e7505d31d3ab4--

--===============6896970159739893947==