[Healeys] Restoration Advice for my BJ8

To: Healey list <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration Advice for my BJ8
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 10:30:59 +0800

--000000000000500fa905d326196a

All -

Looking for some recommendations for restoration shops, anywhere in the US
or ANZAC.

My BJ8 is in need of a sympathetic rebuild.  Car is complete but could use
a refresher from the ground up, and needs some futzing about the chassis
around the front crossmember and LH front chassis rail.

Anyway, I'm not interested in a 100pt restoration, just a nice job, happy
to put to someone in a home shop if that helps, main thing is I'd like to
keep the car mostly original with a nice paint job and interior and
properly sorted frame and doglegs.

Timewise I'm not in a rush, I just want to work with someone I can trust
and won't charge me Kurt Tanner prices ;).

Any suggestions?  Can reach out to me privately if you are interested in
the job.

Thanks,

Alan

--000000000000500fa905d326196a

for restoration shops, anywhere in the US or ANZAC.=C2=A0 <br><br>My BJ8 is=
 in need of a sympathetic rebuild.=C2=A0 Car is complete but could use a re=
fresher from the ground up, and needs some futzing about=C2=A0the chassis a=
round the front crossmember and LH front chassis rail.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><di=
t a nice job, happy to put to someone in a home shop if that helps, main th=
ing is I&#39;d like to keep the car mostly original with a nice paint job a=
v><div>Timewise I&#39;m not in a rush, I just want to work with someone I c=

--===============0933844685543705892==