[Healeys] Top Bows

To: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Top Bows
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:12:50 -0800

--000000000000aa094f05d555c179

Curt,
     I just got finished drilling out 6 countersunk screws that retain the
wood on the header rail. No way in H*ll they were going to come out with a
screwdriver.  The wood was rather crispy.  I have a new piece of wood to
replace it with.  I noticed the metal header rail was painted black on the
opposite side of the wood.  Correct?
Mike MacLean

--000000000000aa094f05d555c179

inished drilling out 6 countersunk screws that retain the wood on the heade=
r rail. No way in H*ll they were going to come out with a screwdriver.=C2=
=A0 The wood was rather crispy.=C2=A0 I have a new piece of wood to replace=
 it with.=C2=A0 I noticed the metal header rail was painted black on the op=
iv>

--000000000000aa094f05d555c179--

--===============3800569388525057633==