[Healeys] BN2 Windscreen question

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Windscreen question
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:21:16 -0700

--0000000000002d203605db2c5e19

Can someone tell me what Moss is referring to in the parts breakdown
picture of the BN1/2 windscreen that they call a "packing piece"?  It is
not available and I have no idea how it is installed/applied to the
windscreen stanchion.  No catalog seems to list it.  I also find it strange
the windscreen stanchion sits atop bare paint.  My Bugeye has a rubber
gasket where it sits on the body.  Weren't they worried about water damage?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000002d203605db2c5e19

 parts breakdown picture of the BN1/2 windscreen that they call a &quot;pac=
king piece&quot;?=C2=A0 It is not available and I have no idea how it is in=
stalled/applied to the windscreen stanchion.=C2=A0 No catalog seems to list=
 it.=C2=A0 I also find it strange the windscreen stanchion sits atop bare p=
aint.=C2=A0 My Bugeye has a rubber gasket where it sits on the body.=C2=A0 =
Weren&#39;t they worried about water=C2=A0damage?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike Mac=
Lean</div></div>

--0000000000002d203605db2c5e19--

--===============3116176091023163237==