[Healeys] Re - BN2 Wiper rack fit

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Re - BN2 Wiper rack fit
From: mike brooks via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:13:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_5639553_1378528411.1652624036309

SVC (Stafford Vehicle Components) in the UK can supply the rack and Bundy t=
ubing, flares, crank pin etc. to make your own rack. Their website also had=
 a downloadable guide which shows how all the parts hang together. You migh=
t be better off starting again with new components that you can design to f=
it. You would also get a nice two speed motor. Replacing the pull switch wi=
th a "pull, turn and pull again" switch like the lighting switch would prov=
ide a two position switch which would take the original wiper switch knob.
Note I haven't done the above on my BN2, but I'm fairly sure SVC would be a=
ble to supply something that would work. They were very helpful a few years=
 ago when I was building=C2=A0 a kit car. No commercial interest etc.

Mike Brooks'56 BN2Scotland=C2=A0

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_5639553_1378528411.1652624036309

SVC (Stafford Vehicle Components) in the UK can supply the rack and Bundy t=
ubing, flares, crank pin etc. to make your own rack. Their website also had=
 a downloadable guide which shows how all the parts hang together. You migh=
t be better off starting again with new components that you can design to f=
it. You would also get a nice two speed motor. Replacing the pull switch wi=
th a "pull, turn and pull again" switch like the lighting switch would prov=
ide a two position switch which would take the original wiper switch knob.<=
sure SVC would be able to supply something that would work. They were very =
helpful a few years ago when I was building&nbsp; a kit car. No commercial =
android_signature_link" href=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInPro=
duct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_w=
l=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEm=
------=_Part_5639553_1378528411.1652624036309--

--===============4030233320644770426==